Thursday 22 January 2009

You will never forget your dreams



As its the beginning of the year it got me thinking back of who I am now and who I have been and realised that no matter how you change you always remember your dreams and they always have an impact on your life. Every dream has an imprint on your owns self whether it was a dream that succeeded or a dream that failed, I suppose it is what makes you grow.

My name is Hazel May, and I have had a lot of dreams throughout my life from the dream of being a bus driver when I was three to the dream of being a rock star now. My problem is that I have to many dreams and to many interests that I put my all into each, however this makes it hard to focus on one. I like to sing, play music, write, read, web development, web design, photography see way too many things. But I feel that these are the little things that make me, me and I'm to stubborn to give up any of them so I decided to start a blog and write about the dreams and interests that I have and to hopefully get some thoughts flowing which will hopefully help me succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment